Sunday, April 20, 2008

Landen's many special days


Tonight Erin came over with her roommate and she helped me change to a 'cuteblog' background. Thank you! But now the post text is too wide. I don't know what to do? We had a great Sunday. Landen passed the sacrament for his 1st time and did a great job! When I asked him if there were any problems, all he said was, 'Yeah, one, when Parker took his water really slow!' That's Parker for you. Landen will also go to his 1st mutual this Wednesday night, and a 12-13 yr. olds campout this coming weekend. And he's still going to have his 'friends' party. Phew! Lots of special days ahead. We thought we were done with his special days (actual birthday - school treat and class cards, birthday dinner, presents, surprise visit from Gam & cousins; 1st Priesthood Session of General Conference with Dad; earning Faith in God award; reciting 13th Article of Faith in Sacrament Meeting; graduating from Primary; going to his 1st Deacons class; getting confirmed, confirmation dinner; dinner at restaurant of his choice - Rodizio; and last campout with the 11yr. old scouts. Double phew!).
-Darci

1 comment:

All5Tastes said...

Sorry Erin, I had to change it to 'minima' so the text wouldn't look wierd. I will try Laurie's tip now, to use a cuteblog background.

'My Three Sons'

'My Three Sons'
Blake at 'Little Hoopsters' basketball

Landen boots it at soccer

Parker's longest jump was 15'4"

With cousins at trampoline place

Craig, Parker, Landen after running the Snake River