Thursday, March 12, 2009

Playing Catch Up

MARCH 12, 2009
As anyone can see, I don't have time for a blog.  
Here's a few happenings since our last post on Halloween...  Landen passed off swimming merit badge;  We voted in the big election;  Darci fired her chiropractor;  Saw 'Twilight';  Ben and Scott visited us during business trips;  Blake turned 8;  Nana and Aunt Deb visit for that;  Thanksgiving at Uncle Steve & Aunt Linda's;  Thoroughly cleaned out basement family room;  Blake started Cubscouts;  Blake an awesome caterpillar in 'Glow' play at school;  Darci broke her knee cap;  Landen playing indoor soccer;  All the Johnson's came up for Christmas;  Blake got baptized;  Saw 'Savior of the World';  Santa gave us a Wii; Boys performed in piano recitals;   Parker quits piano lessons; Parker and Landen both got straight A's; Craig sells out to business partner;  Parker playing basketball;  Cooper chewed Parker's retainer;  Went to Logan/Burt's for Spencer's Priest ordination;  Cooper turns 2;  Blake sang in Stake Conference choir;  Landen & Parker playing church basketball; Liked the music during the Inauguration;  Landen did the 'Klondike' campout;  Boys and Craig went skiing - Darci took pictures;  Helped with a neighborhood home makeover;  Blake visited the dump;  Went to Draper Temple open house;  Parker and Landen went to merit badge Pow Wow's;  Parker finally got drivers permit;  Craig looking for a job;  Darci still makes bread weekly;  

1 comment:

Carrie Renstrom said...

I am sooo proud of you Darci!!! I just thought I would check your blog one last time to see if you had done anything and there it was!:) I love the pictures from you trip! We need to do something together soon, like lunch and shopping!

'My Three Sons'

'My Three Sons'
Blake at 'Little Hoopsters' basketball

Landen boots it at soccer

Parker's longest jump was 15'4"

With cousins at trampoline place

Craig, Parker, Landen after running the Snake River